Instead I've decided to respond to a separate tag from Teresa about husbands. Apparently Chuck and I make some people's (katdish) "molars ache." So here's my response to the husband tag:
5 Things Chuck loves:
2. His wife & family3. Building things (with wood or Legos)
4. Eating5. Sleeping
5 Things on Chuck's to-do list:
1. Finish and paint woodworking projects
2. Clean out garage (please!)3. Make phone calls
4. Write some fancy code at work5. Relax (probably not on the list, but it should be!)
5 Foods Chuck enjoys:
2. Pork chops3. Mashed potatoes
4. Grilled fish5. Breakfast food
5 Things you may not know about Chuck:
1. He's an excellent game player. He beats me at every game we ever play. (Maybe this means I'm a terrible game player!)
2. He's the greatest uncle in the world (just ask our nephews).3. He's very witty, but very shy.
4. He has a degree in electrical engineering.5. He works as a software engineer at NASA.
5 Quirky things about *Chuck:1. He bites his fingernails.
2. He falls asleep VERY quickly.3. He ate his first grilled cheese sandwich just a few years ago (in his 30s! He is not a picky eater but how is it possible he'd never had a grilled cheese sandwich before?)!
4. His known aliases are "Chuck" and "Hucklebuck."5. He laughs every time he hears the last name McCracken. (If this is your last name, I apologize!)
*Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Also, thanks to Teresa and Nity for these lovely blog awards! You guys are great, and I LOVE your blogs too.